Friday, October 16, 2015

Pentire Point & Rock & Padstow (Local Hiking)

I don't think I've explained how incredible the weather has been on this trip! Every day is sunshine and cool winds. Southwind's backyard provides breathtaking hikes to Pentire Point and the Rumps. My bravery was tested again and I won. Check out the photos and this short video!

We hiked those paths on the hill - terrifying for me. 

This is on top of the Rumps! I made it!





That's a safe path -- but the edge was right there!


After this 5 mile hike we headed to Rock to take the ferry from Rock to Padstow.


Uncle Rob's Shop - Ann's Cottage in Padstow


We headed home to meet Julie and Rob and have a sundowner with Sophie! 



And finished the day at Rick Stein's Seafood - a fine dining experience. Check out this Singapore Chili Crab - "a glorious mess."

This Chili Crab was HUGE and very messy!


Rob and Julie (Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment